Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › New Raw Foods and Health Meetup

New Raw Foods and Health Meetup

Dr. Ritamarie L.
drritamarie
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
I just started a new Meet-up with the intent of getting together on the phone and over the web to share information related to Health Empowerment and Immune System Optimization, resulting in the experience of Boundless Energy and Vitality, Fun, Connection and Joy.

We will be exploring topics to catalyze you to superior health through teleseminars, web casts, video presentations and other methods of connection.

Experts from around the globe will come together to share their knowledge and strategies.

The first teleseminar is scheduled for Wednesday, July 16 at 8:00 PM , and it is called

"Give Yourself a "Health-Lift" with Greens"

We can all use a "Health-Lift" from time to time. No matter how well we take care of ourselves, no one is perfect. Over-eating, eating late at night, eating on the run, overwork, lack of rest and recreation ...all of these are factors in leaving us feeling not quite as good as we can feel.

Every couple of months, I like to take a break and do what I call a "Green Cleanse"

Join me on this teleconference and I will share with you the amazing power of greens in restoring and revitalizing your health.

An extra benefit --if you are carrying a bit of extra weight, shedding it is easy with the Green-Cleanse.

No special powders, potions, or equipment is required. Just whole, organic food, a blender and a knife and you'll be on your way to feeling better than ever.

I have a special gift to share with everyone who joins me on the call so you can get started immediately.

"Talk to you" On the teleconference line.

Sign up for the new meetup and join me on the conference call by going to http://www.drritamari...­