Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Raw Food Events this weekend

Raw Food Events this weekend

Dr. Ritamarie L.
drritamarie
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did. I'm grateful for friends and family and sharing, loving and connecting.

We have a couple of opportunities to connect with other like minded people this weekend.

If you were at the potluck last weekend, you recall that we celebrated 3 birthdays. Well, this weekend, there's going to be a birthday bash for one of our members and it would be great if you could come. Michael Skye was at the last potluck, and he'd throwing a party for his mom, Sasha Xarrian. Below are the details as I got from Michael. I plan to be there with my husband, Scott. It will be nice to connect at an event other than my own.

On Saturday evening, Joy, one of our members who was at the last potluck is hosting a dance event. Joy posted the details on the message board so please go there to find out more.

Love and Health,

Dr. Ritamarie

Here are the celebration details for Sasha's birthday bash:
**************************************­*************************************
Come Celebrate LIFE!! I'm inviting some amazing people to a gathering this Sunday, and I'd LOVE you to be there!

We are preparing the festivities now...

Here's the scoop:

WHAT: Open Birthday Celebration And Potluck Party!
WHEN: This Sunday Evening, 5pm - 9:30pm (November 30)
WHY: Because life is GOOD! And because it's the birthday celebration for an amazing woman: My mom, Sasha Xarrian
WHO: YOU! YOUR FRIENDS! This is an open invite to our beautiful friends--and their friends--around Austin
BRING: Your beautiful self! And a dish or drink to inspire. My mom is a raw foodist, but bring anything what you'd love to share. Birthday gifts are not expected. You are the gift!
WHERE: Dripping Springs at Sasha's beautiful new home: 172 Driftwood Court, Dripping Springs 78620
DIRECTIONS: See below
HOST/CONTACT: Michael Skye, 512-782-4497 miskye@gmail.com

As we give thanks this week, I want to thank you all for being in my life, and...

If there's one person in this world to whom I owe the most thanks, it is my mother. She moved to the Austin area over the summer, and it was her birthday on Monday.

I'm always looking for a good excuse to get together with people I love and celebrate, and there couldn't be a better one! I'm throwing a birthday bash for my mom this Sunday evening. It's a bit last minute, I know...

She's an author who changes many lives, and I'd like to invite you to get to know her, and to join friends in the spirit of giving thanks and celebrating the best in this life. She's an amazing woman and I'd like her to know my friends... she's wild and fun, and we'll have a blast.

Questions? Reply to this email. Thanks!

PLEASE RSVP!

DIRECTIONS:
172 DRIFTWOOD COURT, DRIPPING SPRINGS, 78620

Google Maps: http://maps.google.co...­

General Directions From Downtown Austin
1. Mopac South
2. Highway 290 W. (stay left on 290 past the Y in Oak Hill)
2. Right on Old Highway 290 (right after you go through the town of Dripping Springs)
3. Right on Broken Lance Drive
4. Right on Golden Eagle Lane
5. Right on Running Deer
6. Left on Driftwood

172 DRIFTWOOD COURT, DRIPPING SPRINGS, 78620
--