addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Meetup and Movie Group September Meetup

Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Meetup and Movie Group September Meetup

Dr. Ritamarie L.
drritamarie
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
I'm so sorry for the confusion. My assistant misunderstood when I said the meetup was on the 3rd Saturday this month and she changed it to the 3rd of October. They say when Mercury is in retrograde that communications have to be ultra clear! I guess this is an example!

Anyway, here's the corrected info.

Sorry about that. I sure hoe the date change doesnt effect your plans to come!

What: Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Meetup and Movie Group September Meetup

When: September 19, 2009 6:30 PM

Where:
Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzos Home
9508 Bell Mountain Drive
Austin, TX 78730

I look forward to re-connecting at 6:30 PM on Saturday September 19. I'm planning to do a food demo this month after we eat...one from my newly updated and re-released Power Breakfast book...available in e-book or paperback format. The second recipe will be a yummy Healthy Halloween treat from my soon to be available Healthy Halloween Treats e-book. Also, available as e-book or paperback.

If you need guidelines about what to bring, go to http://drritamarie.co...­ for details.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Love, Health and Joy

Dr. Ritamarie

www.FreshnFunLiving.com
www.PowerBreakfastIdeas.com
www.EatYourWayOutofPain.com
www.IndulgeWithoutBulge.com.com
www.GreenSmoothieCleanse.com
www.GreenFoodMagic.com

Learn more here:
http://rawfood.meetup...­