addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Raw Food Switzerland / Rohkost Treffen Schweiz Message Board › Zurich, A trip of life time. :-)

Zurich, A trip of life time. :-)

HABIB K.
HabibKhan
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hello Folks,

My Name is HabibKhan and I am from California. I am coming to Zurich on 2nd Nov of this year. This will be my first time in Zurich and I don't know any soul in Zurich.

I personally think a trip can't be complete without mingle with some locals fun loving people. I booked my hotel in Central area so no worries there. I was hopping if anyone would be available to hangout or to show me around town or even join me for few drinks. Please let me know as soon as you can since I am leaving for USA pretty soon for my trip. Here is my email address for faster response. bajafresh129@yahoo.com

Thanks