align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
hallo all,
does anyone know of a wholesaler where we can get large amounts of cacao, maca, barleygrass, pollen etc. at a good price...?
we are based in zurich.

thanks!
Philippe W.
user 14386788
Zürich, CH
Post #: 4
Hello Rozalinda,

I can suggest you for all the products you mention an Onlineshop based in Wetzikon near Zurich, that has very good quality at fair prices, also wholesale prices, it's SamaraNatura.ch. Maybe I'm bit biased because I'm running the shop ;) but you can ask other people if they like the quality.
Have a look at the site. At the moment it's only in german, soon also in english, but you can ask any question you have in english.

Have a sunny spring!
Philippe