Raw Food Switzerland / Rohkost Treffen Schweiz Message Board › David Wolfe in Paris, 21 + 22. okt

David Wolfe in Paris, 21 + 22. okt

A former member
Post #: 1
is anybody thinking of going to Paris? just for thursday night or 2 days? let me know!

Rick

see below what I copied from:
http://latelier.crusi...­

Thursday 21 Oct- Conscious Eating 6:30pm-8:30pm

The healing power of a raw and superfood diet and how it affects both health and consciousness

The talk is followed by a dinner- Stay and have a bite with us after the lecture. A good way to meet like-minded people and to schmoos with David Wolfe. (catered dinner included in the price).

Friday 22 Oct-Vitality and Longevity seminar
learn about:
*Immune rejuvination
*Rebuilding adrenals, kidneys and reproductive energy
*Important medicinal herbs to include in your diet
*Question and Answer

Schedule:
1pm- Doors open. Snacks&smoothies will be available
1:30pm- Seminar begins
4:00pm- Afternoon break (Tea and a treat)
4:30pm- Seminar resumes
9:00pm- End of seminar (followed by a dinner)

Price à la carte -
Thursday Oct 21- 40€ Friday Oct 22- 150€

*If you do both days there's a discount of 25€, but you must register, before the seminar and send your cheques to: Arletty Abady
2, Rue des Vertus
Paris 75003.

Meals and a snack are included in the price. For further informations, you cand drop me a line or you can give me a ring (France) 06 84 07 24 98. Namasté!
Rafael J.
user 5349341
Group Organizer
Luzern, CH
Post #: 6
Good idea! Especially since David Wolfe's visit to Munich this weekend has been canceled. :-( I've met the guy last year in Berlin, which was a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, I'm still serving Zivildienst right now and so I won't be able to make it to Paris this time. But if you, Rick, or anyone else is going please let me know how it went.