addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking local raw community

Seeking local raw community

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone! :-)

I am a vegan just beginning my raw journey. My current goal is to reach 50% raw by this summer. I love preparing food, combining flavors, and I am great in the kitchen. However, in order to be truly successful, I feel that the support of a local raw community to me is important. I am in Camden County, NJ. So far I have seen events posted that are an hour or more away from me. By chance are there raw foodists that are closer to where I live that might want to get some tea and chat? Or perhaps someone in South Jersey/in the City of Philly would like to host a potluck?

Suggestions/ideas are welcome. Overall, I really look forward to meeting wonderful, like-minded people! :-)

~Natalie