addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Philadelphia Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Victor's Raw Vegan Potluck - today July 3rd

Victor's Raw Vegan Potluck - today July 3rd

A former member
Post #: 4
I would like to inform everyone that I will be hosting another raw vegan potluck today July 3rd at my house at 4102 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104 near the Penn campus. This week I am planning on making the theme a Mexican food and Spanish food theme. Personally, I will be making raw tacos!

I will be scheduling the start time for the potluck to be 5:30 PM today. We will go until whenever...

Please let me know if you plan on attending! Also, I should remind everyone that it would be best that if you plan on coming that you should bring a 100% raw vegan dish that has about 8-10 servings. (Even if you don't RSVP and you plan on attending later, you can just show up if you want to... I just want to have some sort of head count which is why I ask for an RSVP. Also, it isn't totally required to bring something but it is very very strongly encouraged and suggested - because its more fun for you and for us and you will feel accomplished!)

You can contact me either through a facebook message or through my email at dr_2022@yahoo.com.

Hope to see you there!