The Inland Empire Raw Foods Meetup Group Message Board › Amazing Aloe Testimonial!

Amazing Aloe Testimonial!

Paul
user 2283802
Group Organizer
Rialto, CA
Post #: 17
Hi all,

You know its not fun getting old. I was feeling like "Well, I guess my body is winding down and I am supposed to die in about 10 years - well so be it. But I have seen older people suffer the way they do and I didn't want to become one of those. Also, I was so very sad, because I love to be active with my younger family (the older ones have died) who are the people I love so very much.

Inactivity, because of Arthritis, was staring me in the face.

Then I met Paul. He is so very kind and caring. He suggested I take a leaf of the Aloe Vera plant and then he even gave me an Aloe Vera plant free of charge!!!!

Well I took it home and I started blending 1/2 a leaf in with my green drink. The difference in just a week is amazing and now I have decided to do it twice a day. My body really craves it. I feel more energetic and alive. I even look younger and the swelling in my fingers are going down.

I cannot thank Paul enough for caring the way he does. He has now suggested some other solutions and I will be using them all.

Love to all who are like Paul,

Virginia