Announcing a new Meetup for Raw Food Atlanta!
What: September Raw Food Potluck Feast!
When: September 20,[masked]:00 PM
Price: $5.00 per person
Sonia's Beautiful Home
300 Brandenburgh Circle
Roswell, GA 30075
[masked]Come and join us for a wonderful Raw Food Potluck Feast.
Share ideas and recipes while enjoying great food, like minded people, and support.
The September potluck will be held at the same location as the August gathering:
Sonia's beautiful home in Roswell, Georgia (30075) - the complete address should be visible to members of this Meetup group.What to bring:
What to expect:
- - A raw dish for 8-10 servings that you've made yourself or picked up at Sevananda, Life Grocery, Return to Eden or Lovin' It Live.
- - Your own lovingly prepared dish, a jug full of your favorite raw drink, or superfood, or fruit smoothie. If you're new to raw food and/or prefer to keep it simple, a big bowl of cut up fruit or a green salad is fine. If you prepare food, please bring an index card with your recipe (or at least the list of ingredients).
- - Your own plate, cup and eating and serving utensils (to minimize trash and stay green).
- - Your relaxed self (and possibly a friend or two) and be ready to learn, share, and enjoy vibrant, delicious food! Well-behaved, closely supervised children are also welcome.
From 1:00 until 2:00 we will share in the delicious, lovingly prepared food and get to know each other. From 2:00 pm. to 2:30 pm we'll begin our Living Your Healthy Lifestyle discussion group, or raw food recipe demonstration, or listen to a special guest presenter. At 2:30 we will share any announcements, upcoming events, and recipes while continuing to socialize. So come and enjoy great healing food, community and learning.
The $5.00 meeting fee is appreciated and helps cover the cost of website dues, chair rental, supplies, clean up and miscellaneous expenses!
Please RSVP for this event - but only respond "YES" if you plan to attend! Our potlucks fill up fast and once they are at capacity, the additional RSVP's roll into an automated waiting list. When someone changes their RSVP due to a schedule conflict, the person at the top of the waiting list is automatically added to the list of attendees. If your schedule changes and you cannot attend, please be considerate and change your RSVP as soon as you know, so that you are not preventing someone else from attending. Thank you!
We'll see you there!
Terri & Sam
Your Raw Food Atlanta Organizers
Read what our members are saying about past potlucks:
- - ?This is a great group to join! There's no pressure in being 100% raw. People simply share their walk and experience with everyone else. You learn a lot.? (Cheris Courtney - Feb. 1, 2009)
- - ?If you're feeling sick and tired of being sick and tired and you're ready to embrace a healthier lifestyle ... this is a great Meetup group to join and get started with taking control of your health! Don't delay another day!! Come fellowship with a wonderful group of people :)? (Dr. Innergizer -Jan. 18, 2009)
- - ?If you are a novice or very experienced in raw foods, this meetup is very informative and open.? (Chef Jack - March 22, 2009)
- - "Really nice people, rawsome food ... great for the body and the soul!" (Liz Bock - Aug. 10, 2009)
- - ?Great support group for those transitioning or new to raw. Many attendees were over 6 months raw, variety of percentage and styles.? (Edie - Jan. 18, 2009)
- - "Come and find out about the health benefits of raw and living foods and sample delicious, beautifully prepared foods as well. Everyone will make you feel at home and eager to learn more!"? Elizabeth on June 21, 2009
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/rawfoodresource/calendar/11234955/