Announcing a new Meetup for Raw Food Atlanta!
What: WORLD'S GREATEST SALAD BAR RAW FOOD POTLUCK
When: Sunday, March 21,[masked]:00 PM
Price: $5.00 per person
Sonia's Beautiful Home
300 Brandenburgh Circle
Roswell, GA 30075
World's Greatest Salad Bar Raw Food Potluck
Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 1:00 pm
Get ready for one of the easiest and healthiest potlucks you've ever seen! Join us and help create the World's Greatest Salad Bar at this month's gathering!
Eatin' o' the Greens - for our Theme Potluck we'd like you to bring:
- a large bowl of (undressed) greens, AND
- one or two bowls of your favorite, fabulous salad additions (shredded veggies, sprouts, microgreens, marinated veg, etc.) OR
- fruit salad for dessert
- Also, if you want to share your favorite raw dressing, bring some in a separate container
- An index card with your name and recipe (or at least the list of ingredients). Let us know what is and isn't organic.
- Your own plate, cup and eating utensils (to minimize trash and stay green).
- Serving utensils.
- Your relaxed self (and possibly a friend or two) and be ready to learn, share, and enjoy vibrant, delicious food with like-minded individuals! Well-behaved, closely supervised children are also welcome.
What to expect:
From 1:00 until 2:00 we will share in the delicious, lovingly prepared food and get to know each other. From 2:00 pm. to 2:30 pm we'll begin our discussion group, or raw food recipe demonstration, or listen to a special guest presenter. At 2:30 we will share any announcements, upcoming events, and recipes while continuing to socialize. So come and enjoy great healing food, community and learning.
The $5.00 meeting fee is appreciated and helps cover the cost of website dues, chair rental, supplies, clean up and miscellaneous expenses!
Please RSVP for this event - but only respond "YES" if you plan to attend! Our potlucks fill up fast and once they are at capacity, the additional RSVP's roll into an automated waiting list. When someone changes their RSVP due to a schedule conflict, the person at the top of the waiting list is automatically added to the list of attendees. If your schedule changes and you cannot attend, please be considerate and change your RSVP as soon as you know, so that you are not preventing someone else from attending. Thank you!
We'll see you there!
Terri & Sam
Your Raw Food Atlanta Organizers
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/rawfoodresource/calendar/12667665/