Raw Food ~ Sweet Life Message Board › Raw Food Restaurant in Charlotte?

Raw Food Restaurant in Charlotte?

A former member
Post #: 1
Does anyone know if there's a good raw food restaurant in Charlotte? If not, we should determine whether the community is large enough to support one. Yesterday, I visited an awesome little cafe in Winter Park, Florida (just outside Orlando), and I'd love to see something like this in Charlotte. We had fresh juices, pesto hummus with sundried tomato flaxseed crackers, lasagna, Pad Thai, chocolate raspberry pie and s'mores. It's Cafe 118 (www.cafe118.com), and they franchise! To the raw chefs in the mix here, please please please consider bringing this concept to Charlotte.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, Sonja! There are a few raw options here in Charlotte. First is Luna's Living Kitchen on South Blvd. Their food is yummy and they're so friendly. I love going there. Also, you can buy food to go at the Healthy Home Market. The organizers of this meetup group are chefs there. They make smoothies, desserts, several different kinds of crackers, zuchini "pasta" type dishes, pizza - just all sorts of stuff - even ice cream. Stay away from the strawberry though - its mine! :) Just kidding! Welcome to Charlotte! Glad to have another raw foodie here!

Marty
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks, Marty. I will definitely spend time at both Luna's and the Market. I haven't moved to Charlotte yet but will be there in the fall. But I'm visiting soon and now know where to find some goodies. Thanks again.
A former member
Post #: 1
YES! There's a great raw restaurant here in Charlotte! It's Luna's Living Kitchen.

Here's the website....http://www.lunaslivin...­

Great drinks and great food! Everything's prepared beautifully.

I go as often as possible.

Nancy
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks much for the link, Nancy. I'm sure I'll see you there someday.