6301 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, MO 64113
We're taking a two month hiatus from hosting the KCRFU First Saturday's at The Struan Center Potlucks. We'll see you April 5th, 2014!
Kat and Raef
New to the potlucks? Here are a few guidelines:
1. If you are attending for the first time it is free.
2. If you are a member the potluck is $3.
3. All children under 12 are free.
What Food Do I Bring?
1. Please bring a raw vegan dish that will feed 10-12 people as we usually have anywhere from 25-40 people attending.
2. Please make sure your dish is as organic as possible.
3. Please make a list of ingredients (bring copies of your recipe if you wish to share with others.YUM!). The reason we ask this is that some people have allergies to specific ingredients.
4. Please bring serving utensils for your dish.
What Else Do I Need To Bring?
1. Please bring you own plate, silverware, glass/cup, bowl, and beverage for yourself. (We will provide pure water.)
2. A great attitude and willingness to meet and interact with wonderful people.
3. A SMILE
What Else Do I Need To Know?
1. Please Sign In, Pay, and THEN take your dish into the kitchen to avoid confusion.
So looking forward to seeing you.
Dr. Kat and Dr. Raef