WE WILL BE IN THE KITCHEN THIS TIME !!!.....all the way to the back of the store.
Hello Fellow Fruit and Veggie Lovers,
You do not need to be a "raw vegan to attend" but your food does need to be. :)
Please bring a raw vegan dish to share for each adult 12 and over in your family that will serve 10 or more. Please also bring your recipe to share and a serving utensil as well ...
as your own service. (plate, fork, napkin, water bottle or cup) We try to keep these events as green as possible.
If you are new and you are unsure what to bring just come or bring some fruit or veggies cut up and ready to eat. :) look up raw vegan recipes on google or join our very active Facebook group
and ask for help there.
We are here to support you in adding more raw foods to your diet!
What Food Do I Bring?
1. Please bring a raw vegan dish that will feed 10-12 people.
2. Please make sure your dish is as organic as possible.
3. Please make a list of ingredients (bring copies of your recipe if you wish to share with others.YUM!). The reason we ask this is that some people have allergies to specific ingredients.
4. Please bring serving utensils for your dish.
What Else Do I Need To Bring?
1. Please bring you own plate, silverware, glass/cup, bowl, and beverage for yourself. (We will provide pure water.)
2. A great attitude and willingness to meet and interact with wonderful people.
3. A SMILE