The London Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › when would the members of this group like to meetup and discuss what they wa

when would the members of this group like to meetup and discuss what they want from the group?

Ali A.
masternlp
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi guys,

many of you have written to me and shared your interest in a get-together of some sort. as per my recent email, I would suggest that we use this opportunity to meet and discuss what you want and how you want it.

Poll:
I have uploaded a new poll so that we can go with the majority, and organise a day, on the week commencing Monday 17th October 2011 - http://www.meetup.com/rawliving/polls/385782/­ (please vote).

The Forum:
Finally, thank you to all of you that have already joined the forum on www.rawfoodforum.co.uk­ – particularly to Linda, who has been supportive from the start, and has been quite active on the forum.
It now has several different sections, which I'm sure the community will find interesting, and you can visit the sections that interest you, and ignore those that don't. I will be including a 'wanted' and 'offered' section to the forum, where members can freecycle, - advertise or find raw food resources that other members have to offer, etc.

Pot Lucks:
While any member can announce raw food pot lucks on the forum­, I would like this meetup to be more active. It has been suggested that this meetup be used as a signpost for those wishing to go to or advertise potlucks. We can discuss this at our first meeting.

Shout Out:
If any of you are looking for a flat mate (fellow raw food member) to share with, please get in touch – I will forward you their contact details.

Warm Regards,

Ali Asghar
Master NLP Ltd
www.masternlp.com
L.Galvin
user 11280387
London, GB
Post #: 11

Hi Ali

Many thanks for setting up the poll.
I've kicked things off by voting and i'm looking forward to seeing
what days other members vote for.I voted for Monday,Thursday and Friday
( although i think only monday and thursday were registered in my vote but that's okay)
Thank-you for your kind words Ali.I really appreciate it.
You are working so hard to get the group up and running and again and have
kindly set up the rawfoodforum so we can all engage with each other.
I want to say thank-you for all you are doing and i'm trying to show how much i support
you by spreading the word,using the forum and encouraging all to do likewisel.
I like the idea of an offered and wanted section in the forum .
I'm the Freecycle London Coordinator and the moderator of my local freecycle group
and also a moderator for the London Freecycle Cafe ( hence why that
would be of particular interest to me).

Thanks Once again Ali.

Regards

Linda