add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The London Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Raw Yoga Jedi Retreat with Amber Zuckswert, Jillian Love and Adam Apollo

Raw Yoga Jedi Retreat with Amber Zuckswert, Jillian Love and Adam Apollo

San Francisco, CA
Post #: 20
Happy Sunday Everyone!

I sure hope you are enjoying this sunshine as much as me.

I wanted to personally invite each and everyone of you to join us in Bali on March 24th-31st. We only have a few spots left and are closing registration in a little over a week. The time to jump in is now :D.

Brief Description: Our all inclusive Raw Yoga Jedi training retreat is complete with advanced metaphysical courses, deeply nourishing yoga/pilates and tai-chi, and life-changing nutritional training and delicious meals! Stay at a five-star luxury retreat center (Michael Franti's Soul Shine Villas) with spectacular rooms, enjoy breakfast and raw lunches prepared fresh daily (and included in your registration), go on epic adventures to temples and monkey forests, and so much more!

For all the fabulous details head over to
We hope you can join us for the retreat of a lifetime! If not now, when?

Smile and breathe,

Amber Zuckswert