addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Vegan Conscious Group

Vegan Conscious Group

A former member
Post #: 51
Hello all,

I would like to invite you to join my new meetup group!

Vegan Conscious Group on meetup.com.

Check it out!

Thanks you!

Akasha
A former member
Post #: 44
Hi Akasha, Why do you think we need a new group?
A former member
Post #: 55
Hello Beata,

You can be a member of more than one meetup group. Different groups cover different aspects and topics and offer different events. You get to know different people and widen your interests and acquaintances. It is really up to you if you want to join or not. I opened the group for people who are interested in veganism or are vegans (not as a diet but as a lifestyle) We will explore the implications and benefits of veganism for our well-being, others' and the planet. We will discuss different topics and gather with like minded people. There is a meetup on the 16th of November. If you feel like taking part you are very welcome.

Blessings

Akasha
A former member
Post #: 45
Akasha,
I work full time and I live out side London so for sure Friday is not a good day for me but maybe if you make another meeting during a weekend I may join.

All the best,
Beata
A former member
Post #: 56
Sure, why don't you join the meetup group so you will be updated about the next meetups? You can suggest a date and place as well in the future, we are very open :)

Hope to meet you soon

Akasha