addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › psoriasis cure

psoriasis cure

Amrit
user 11661374
Southall, GB
Post #: 58
Hi, does anyone know a contact that can help with my non veggie friends psoriasis? I believe that raw vegan food has cured many but I can't find websites with recipes or advice that I can forward on to her. She lives in Perth Australia and I have forwarded on the Perth Vegan website but would be good to give her more specific actions to take, she is aware that she needs to bring her weight and stress levels down too. Any help would be very well appreciated. Regards Amrit xx
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Amrit,

There are several ways to deal with psoriasis.
Exercise and sunlight help a lot...and walking in the sun is free!

Raw vegan food definitely helps too since the problem with psoriasis is that the immune system is basically really tired so the body needs strength as well as cleansing to fight back, and raw vegan food does both of these things - I'm a raw vegan chef and I also struggled with weightloss for years before getting into raw food so she can go to my website and get the free tips here

Also my son, who isn't into raw food but who started to develop a mild form of psoriasis, got really good results with this shampoo that I make for him:

100 ml of a natural shampoo base. I get mine from www.baldwins.co.uk but if she googles 'natural shampoo base' I'm sure she can find something local to her. You want one that doesn't have additives - just pure soap.

Then you add these essential oils: 18 drops Rosemary, 10 drops Thyme, 8 drops Sage and mix well.

It's a very soothing shampoo that has worked wonders. It comes from a fantastic aromatherapy book called The Fragrant Pharmacy by Valerie Ann Worwood.

For cleansing, it depends what her diet is like at the moment - if she's eating a fairly healthy diet then she can go in for liver, gall bladder and bowel cleansing - if she has to pick one I'd pick the bowel cleansing since that helps with weightloss too.

For stress, in addition to more living foods, maca is a great superfood to add to smoothies or even sprinkle in fruit puddings. If she googles 'maca' she'll find a supplier in Australia I'm sure.

If she wants more specific info she can go to my website and my email is on there so please tell her she is welcome to contact me...or she can post a question on the forum :-)

Good luck!

Barbara
www.rawfiesta.com