Raw Sarasota Message Board › Energizing at Finca De Vida

Energizing at Finca De Vida

Tami
user 10228662
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 18
Anyone who heard raw meet-up speaker Brian Calvi speak of his recovery from fibromylagia may remember the beautiful pictures of he and his wife Jody's Costa Rican health retreat. I'm writing you from Harvest House, the bamboo shuttered, open air communal dining area at Finca de Vida, the Farm of Life. Beautiful sunshine bathes the hillsides as fluffy clouds cap the high mountains. Dense trees carpet the steep slopes, gifting the forest with life giving oxygen, shelter and food. Hawks soar below as the sound of a rippling creek mingles with the music of singing birds, gentle breezes and melodic wind chimes. Peace reigns.

As the New Year nears, are you focusing on prioritizing your health and seeking a great place to jump start the journey? If so, consider visiting Finca De Vida http://www.farmoflife...­ . It is even more beautiful than described and a wonderful place to relax, rejuvenate and revitalize. I’m here energizing for season, getting a raw food fix to help me focus on healthier living as the New Year approaches. It’s been a wonderful experience and I just wished to remind you about this incredible, more affordable opportunity to tune up your health.

Wishing you a happy, healthy, holiday season. smile
Lisa T.
LisaTomasi
Naples, FL
Post #: 41
Sweet!! Brian's retreat is on our Goal List for 2011!! We had Brian speak to our living foods group in Naples last year! What an awesome testimony of what a vibrant living lifestyle will do for you health !!
Can't wait to go there!!! Lisa , Hippocrates Health Educator
Tami
user 10228662
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 19
You'll have a wonderful time there. Brian and Jody are terrific and Finca De Vida is beautiful. I enjoyed a stress reducing second visit in March and hope to go again in the not too distant future.smile