Raw Sarasota Message Board › RAWtravelers.com

RAWtravelers.com

Erin H.
user 13375319
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 2

With incredible channels opening up and a demand for this kind of revolutionary service, I am excited to announce 2011 RAW Peru Journeys. With a main focus towards natural treasures like RAW living foods, superfoods, and medicinal herbs, RAWtravelers offers a unique service of travels through the sacred lands of Peru.

First of all, we would be honored if you join us in one of our eco-friendly journeys and experience firsthand these delicious raw treasures in their home land of Peru. Those who are interested, please let me know since I would gladly do a meet up to discuss how to prepare for in the Amazon & Andes weather in addition to the incredible superfoods that will be served at every meal. In addition, special discounts will be given to my fellow Sarasotans. The educational experience of it, in itself will be absolutely priceless for those who want to dive deeper into the Raw Superfood Lifestyle!

Many Blessings!

Erin Henderson