addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Phillip McCluskey coming on Feb. 19, 2011 to sarasota

Phillip McCluskey coming on Feb. 19, 2011 to sarasota

Helene
user 4573513
Naples, FL
Post #: 53
I thought I'd share in case anyone is interested. I just signed up to go to Sarasota to see Phillip McCluskey speak and have a raw lunch. Details about the Saturday Feb. 19 event are below.

Helene
----------------------
event details:
"Join me for a event of inspiration, presence, and transformation. I will share my story of transformation and healing and how I lost over 200lbs with the raw food lifestyle. Also, listen to tips on how I brought inner healing to my life, which caused a dramatic shift in consciousness and brought overall healing. Some events include yoga and live music, while others include deliciously prepared raw food meals and desserts. See the schedule below, as tickets are limited.

Raw Tour Event:
Feb 19th - Sarasota, FL (Saturday 12-3pm)

For more information, or to book your TICKETS visit: http://www.lovingraw....­

See you soon,

Philip McCluskey
www.lovingraw.com

Bio:
Philip McCluskey is a raw food expert who motivates hundreds of thousands of people worldwide to become healthier, happier, and fitter by trading in their standard diet for a raw food lifestyle. Philip’s journey began in 2006, when, at a morbidly obese 400 pounds, he discovered raw food and shed 215 pounds, gaining vibrant health, energy, and a renewed passion for living.

His story has inspired countless others who have seen him on CBS’s The Doctors, Jack Lalanne commercials, have heard him speak at events like the Raw Spirit Festival, or have followed his journey on YouTube and on his website, LovingRaw.com. He is also the author of three published books, including Raw Food Fast Food."