addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › looking for an organic farm

looking for an organic farm

A former member
Post #: 2
Can anyone give me any names and locations of organic farms in the Sarasota//Bradenton area?

Thanks!

Victoria
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Victoria,
I just went out to Jessica's farm last Saturday and they had a beautiful selection of organics, and the prices were great too.

http://www.jessicasor...­
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks Ron! I went to the website and it is exactly what I am looking for!
Carol
user 5872596
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
Jessica's is my favorite, too. You can also find a lot of other local organics listed on localharvest.org. It's where I found local raw honey and other goodies.
A former member
Post #: 4
What a fantastic resource website! I love it!

Victoria