addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Pick your own fruits and veggies....

Pick your own fruits and veggies....

A former member
Post #: 89
http://www.pickyourow...­

Check out all the farms near us that you can pick your own fruits and veggies at.

Sorry I missed all the June berry pickins', but plan on checking out Hydro Harvest Farms off 75 at exit 240 very soon!

Be well,
Carolyn
A former member
Post #: 6
What a fabulous resource! David and I are hitting the road next week for a east coast/west coast tour and are planning to enjoy as many raw restaurants as possible. We can now add U-Picks for our smoothies & munchies along the way!

I noticed Hydro-Taste Farms in Myakka City...they say they aren't certified yet but are using organic methods. Has anyone been out there?

Lisa
Esse H.
user 3814798
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
I just visited this farm. It is awesome. Right now is not the best time of their growing season. They have a small shop with produce from their farm and/or from other farms that use the same growing process. They have the biggest blueberries I have ever seen. They taste absolutely delicious. I bought some of their grape tomatoes. I have not tasted a tomato that scrumptious in a very long time. They sell individual hydroponic units if anyone wants to grow some of their own food. Go check them out. It's awesome!