Raw Sarasota Message Board › Sarasota Permaculture Community: new meetup group

Sarasota Permaculture Community: new meetup group

Karen
kpotts2
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 7
Click on: Sarasota Permaculture Community Kickoff Meeting to take you to the meeting announcement.

You are invited:

INTRO TO PERMACULTURE DESIGN CONCEPTS

Presenter: Ken Benway, Certified Permalculture Designer

Ken is a gifted speaker on the topic of Permaculture and has presented to many eco groups, too numerous to mention. Our kickoff meeting will be a full orientation to the components that make up the Permaculture design model. I know that you will be enriched by this presentation and your head will spin with ideas for topics and projects that will enrich your sustainable world.

Karen Potts, Organizer
Mary
user 6143442
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Karen
I am interested in permaculture, my son is taking a course and I would like to learn about it when and where is the kick off meeting?
thanks
Mary
Karen
kpotts2
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 27
Hi Mary,

Is your son taking the permaculture design certification or is this a class being offered at a university? I would love to know more.

I changed the posting because it wasn't obvious that you can click on the "blue word". I hope you will take the time to look around the meetup site. I direct you especially to the "about us" page AND to the message board. There are some interesting posts. As the site is only ten days old , Ken and I so far are the only ones posting messages. That will change as members get turned on.

I hope you will be inspired (and your son!) to join up. If you have any additional questions I'll be glad to answer back.

Regards,
Karen