Raw Sarasota Message Board › Hi Everyone I have something of Great Urgency to tell you all!

Hi Everyone I have something of Great Urgency to tell you all! It's about a young man 23 year old called Russell Myers. He had a Heart attack in his sleep,in the morning the family woke up and found him with blue Lips. He was rushed to the hospital,

A former member
Post #: 964
Hi Everyone I have something of Great Urgency to tell you all! It's about a young man 23 year old called Russell Myers. He had a Heart attack in his sleep,in the morning the family woke up and found him with blue Lips. He was rushed to the hospital, he was in Coma for several weeks. The Doctors wanted to take him off the Breathing Equipment and give him something to pass away gently.The Doctors said their Equipment showed that RussellMyers was brain Dead! The Mother called me and we spoke. This is when she realized she had to do something and not give up on her Son. That the Doctors may have their statistics fancy equipment, educationaldegrees that tells otherwise! She also knew that Love Light and the power of Loving energy or Prayer and Living Foods is something that most Doctors know nothing about! She had family members get together and bring home a Green Star Juicer and bought Organic living Foods to Juice! The Doctors told her the stuff in the Can was better for her Son that he didn't need anything like Living Juice! She stood her ground. They would not let her do the Juice in the Hospital so she did it from home and brought the Juice to her Son. Every Day she poured the Living Juice through the Feeding Tube that was in her Sons stomach! After 2 weeks her Son is talking knows his name, where he was born, and where he last lived, who his family and girl is! He can move his arms but not steady enough and his legs still need more work at the controlling how they move. Now here is the twist, Russell was moved to a care center without the mothers consent and this place will not let her give living Juice to her Son! This is the stuff that brought her Son Back from Coma and now they wont let her Give him Living Juice? She need's help from the Raw and living Community to fight for her Legal Rights! She's a Mother of a Son who they ( The Doctors wanted to let him pass away gently) had to fight to keep him alive and fight to give him Living Juice! She needs Our Help to keep giving him Living Juice the very stuff that brought him back for Coma along with all the living Love and Light prayers from so many people! Her name is ReneeStimens her phone is 407-860-8817 her Mom is Joann 407-860-6193. She needs help to buy living Organic Foods, Gas to travel to her Son, Lawyer help to get him out of the place he is in, and the money to do this, A Holistic Doctor to help her with her Sons Healing in a world of Doctors who only see Pharmaceuticals and Can nutrients as the answer! Please Help this Boy come back as a whole person and have his right to Living Foods the very stuff that brought him back!!! He just need's to be whole again walk again, and we all know no Drug and no Can drink is going to do that!!! Thank You all and Blessed Be To You and Yours! Chef Naddina Please help with some Loving Pagan Energy!
http://www.rawfood.me...­ and http://www.rawfood.me...­