addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Braggs

Braggs

A former member
Post #: 2
Can anyone tell me what I can use in Bragg's place, I am highly allergic to soy, gluten and corn. I have to be very careful.

Thank you so much for all the help.
Charlene
user 9782559
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
Mila is a chia seed with the highest and safest combination of Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and phytonutrients of any source on the planet. It is gluten free, non-GMO and pesticide-free. www.pillot.lifemax.net

A former member
Post #: 6
If you are looking for a salty taste, try himalayan salt or kelp. I don't use any soy or gluten either, but sometimes want that salty flavor exciter.