Raw Sarasota Message Board › Mi Pueblo Raw Food menu

Mi Pueblo Raw Food menu

A former member
Post #: 1
Mi Pueblo's has vegan menu now w/ living food options. Very tasty!
A former member
Post #: 3
Yeah, it's awesome! Mi Pueblo was good and now even better with raw choices. The chef used to work at Veggie Magic, she is so sweet! Say "Hi" to her on your next visit.
Jenny G.
user 9289096
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 1
The raw menu is only offered at the Mi Pueblo on University. I went to the one in Venice hoping to order raw and be good since I just finished a juicing cleanse, but they did not offer it there. So I had to eat an awesome mexican lunch instead biggrin But I do want to try the raw food selections at the Univeristy location.

Does anyone know other restaurants that offer raw meals on their menu? My husband and I eat out alot and that makes it hard for me to eat raw as much as I would like to. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 4
I don't know of any others, per se, but at the Mi Pueblo in Venice, if you order the avocado salad minus the cheese and dressing, but with extra tomatoes and an order of guacamole (each), it's a pretty good meal. The greens are always looking good and the guacamole serves as dressing and calories both...