Raw Sarasota Message Board › I AM POWER

user 3390148
New Port Richey, FL
Post #: 414
WHO AND WHAT: A new organization has been created in the Tampa Bay area called I AM POWER, which is a complete life coaching program, a social networking site and support groups called POWER CIRCLES.

WHEN: MONDAY, Sept. 21, 2009 Sarasota's first POWER CIRCLE will meet at 7 pm.

2610 Bee Ridge Road

Sarasota, Florida

941 554 8657

WHY: The discussion in the Power Circles is about prosperity, something on everyone's mind, and participants have a chance to express themselves, make new friends, and learn some new skills. Rejuvenations is a healing center which offers the first visit for free. It is relaxing and helpful to the body, a place to feel better.

COST: The first visit is free. Follow up meetings at this location are for members of Rejuvenations. The power circles are always free. Come and experience both the power of the circle and the healing effects of a remarkable new technology.

HOW TO SIGN UP: You can RSVP at the following website:

You can also call Rejuvenations for more information about their Center. Call Jim or Joe at 941 554 8657

And, you can find more information and create a free bubble at the social networking site: http://mybubbleplanet...­

The I AM Power program offers a step-by-step process to self-empowerment through education, self-examination, behavior modification, daily exercises, personal guidance, group support, social networking and comprehensive online assistance.

I AM Power is a journey of self-discovery, recovery and success with a uniquely designed program that incorporates ancient wisdom, modern understanding, and 21st century tools. Program members immerse themselves into a community of seekers engaged in every stage of the journey to self-empowerment and serenity. Members are afforded the tools to completely customize their own program in order to reach their highest level of personal success.

Aurelie Laurence, PhD
727 232 0504