Raw Sarasota Message Board › Free review of outside X-Rays and MRI Scans
Closed to new replies
Contact SIVR.net today to schedule your Free consultation. Call (941)822-8042 today to schedule.
Surgeons, Interventional Radiologist Cancer Treatment , such as Dr. Grubbs are now making them a actuality By specializing in minimally persistent, targeted treatments that take advantage of breakthroughs in imaging technology, Dr. Grubbs and others have advanced procedures that once required open surgical treatment.
The Benefits of Interventional Radiology
It is one thing to say a treatment will improve the quality of your life. It is another to know the stories of those who have experienced it first-hand. We invite you to read about the experiences of some of our patients.
Vary from treatment to treatment, these affect everyone:
• You’re back home sooner because most procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis or require only a short hospital stay.
• Because the procedure is minimally invasive there is less pain post-procedure.
• There is less risk because general anesthesia usually is not required.
• You can resume your everyday activities sooner because recovery times are often significantly reduced.
• The procedures are sometimes less expensive than surgery or other alternatives.
Contact: 941- 822-8042
Address: Sarasota Interventional Radiology
600 North Cattlemen Rd.
Sarasota, Florida 34232-6410