addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › EIRO Nutriceutical Superfruit Puree & Other Products

EIRO Nutriceutical Superfruit Puree & Other Products

A former member
Post #: 18
I've been on more or less raw diet since Matt Monarch's talk in town. 70% of my daily food intake is raw or minimally processed, and then 30% is almost anything I want except for sugar, animal products, and highly processed foods.

While doing hours of research on healthy diets, I found drinks from EIRO Research. I liked the taste so much that I went online and learned everything I could about the product and the company. The more I learned, the more I wanted to be a part of this organization! Needless to say, I just joined in! I can't believe that raw diet brought me job!

Here is a list of products in case you are interested to know:

• SuperAntioxidant 5 Berry Juice made of whole superfruit purees, minimally processed which makes it raw! bit.ly/EIROJuice
  • Natural Energy Drink, based on guarana, green tea, ginkgo biloba, and ginseng, contains no synthetic caffeine, taurine or preservatives bit.ly/NATURALENERGY
  • Natural Weight Management System, based on resistant starch technology bit.ly/8WeekWeightDrop

I believe that EIRO products are cool, healthy, and revolutionary as they are made of whole foods. It is the best in class product and if you do some research you will agree with me. There are similar products on the market but they are not as natural as EIRO.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions or give any feedback. I am open for discussion!

To Your Health!

Marina
www.MarinaSommers.com/aboutme.php­
Dwight P.
user 5978539
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 2
Eiro has black cherry juice concentrate in it so its not raw. If you do some research online you will see that Eiro is just another energy juice drink MLM. Its still way healthier than soda but thats not saying much.
A former member
Post #: 19
Wow, it's a good find! I didn't pay attention to the cherry concentrate until you raised the question. I decided to ask Dr. Rahm, board-certified anesthesiologist and nutritionist why did they put the black cherry concentrate in the juice and this is what he said:

"..the fruits (acai, acerola, caja, camu camu, and pomegranate) in Eiro are pure, whole super-fruit purees.

Eiro contains an abundance of health-promoting phytonutrients, which is the main reason to consume these foods in the first place.

The best explanation why we used black cherry juice concentrate in Eiro is that it is acting as a so-called vehicle to help deliver the five superfruit purees.

If we simply put the five fruit purees in the beverage, it would be so thick that it would pour very, very slowly.

If we bottled the puree this thick…probably similar thickness to ketchup, you’d almost have to eat it with a spoon.

By adding a small amount of black cherry juice we are helping the juice to flow and pour better so it’s easier to drink.

Black cherry juice is a particularly good transport vehicle to use to help deliver the nutrient purees in our beverage.

It’s much more nutritious than other fruit juices that are sometimes used as vehicles…such as pear juice which has very little nutrient value."

My personal opinion, it's not just another juice drink MLM, otherwise I wouldn't choose this opportunity....

~m