addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Raw Nut Butters

Raw Nut Butters

A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone know of anywhere in Sarasota other than Whole Foods, where I can get raw nut butters? They rarely have them and I have run out. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 96
Granary. ArielDreams sells them.
A former member
Post #: 2
Well if you have a cuisinart or a vitamix, you can make your own at home. The cuisinart is what I have and I make almond butter in it and cashew butter.
Peg N.
ilikemu
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 2
I have an Omega juicer with teh attachment for wheat grass and nut butters. I used it for the the first time and finished off the almond butter in the food processor. Added a little almond oil for consistancy and it came out fine.

Peg