Raw Sarasota Message Board › Mid meet-up get together and I now have a dehydrator

Mid meet-up get together and I now have a dehydrator

Vajra D.
VajraDeutsch
Venice, FL
Post #: 4
Hi Peg...how about Feb. 7th...its a Sunday..would the late afternoon be OK for everyone ?...say around 5:00 pm or so ?

If you can make it to Peg's home on Feb. 7th around 5:pm post a reply on here saying...

COUNT ME IN !!!!

Me Again the instigator of this get together...Just spoke to My friend Melinda who will be working as a PT on the other cost beginning this week. If we could get together a bit earlier on Sunday then she can definitely come but otherwise her schedule will determine how late she can drive back.

So my preferred time to meet is either for a late lunch on Sunday Feb. 7th(as mentioned in my note above), or closer to 4:00 pm on Sunday and then maybe we can all go watch the sunset together (about 6:10) though I realize that might be a passe thing for some of you folks to do!

If this does not work for anyone else then Sunday at 5:00 pm will be fine for me.
Looking forward to meeting all of you
and if anyone else signs on - you too.
Will await details.
Vajra
Peg N.
user 10187977
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 6
This is really great and many thanks to Dwight for coordinating this. Vajra for the idea and February the 7th at 5 is fine with me. If anyone wnats to do any prep, that's a good time to start and I can furnish a food processor and a blender and a juicer. Otherwise, I haven't started accumulating what is neccessary, such as a dehydrator. Those who can't come until 6 works well too, as I'm sure we'll all still be here enjoying good food and good conversation.
My address is 3966 Country View Drive and if you give me a call at 586-5339, my cell, I'll give e-mail address and directions.
Looking forward to meeting you all and getting a head start taste before the next formal meeting.

Peg
Dwight P.
user 5978539
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 7
If some of you want to go to Peg's house early to do some raw food prep work the kitchen will be opening at 3:00pm. If you are very nice, Peg might even let you use a lemon from her famous Bahr lemon tree.
Vajra D.
VajraDeutsch
Venice, FL
Post #: 5
So good to see this Raw luck is jelling!

Any chance that now that we have a definite time, date and place that this info could be posted as an invitation to the wider group who may not have been following our particular thread?
Peg ? Dwight? how is this done?
Peg N.
user 10187977
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 7
As of this moment, I'm counting 14 people, Dwight 1, Vajra 6, Rick 4, Pam 1, Gabrielle 2, and did I miss anyone? I can handle up to 20-25, so be careful how you want to open this up. 50 would be a bit much....
Peg
Peg N.
user 10187977
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 8
Also.....it's SUPER BOWL Sunday and the television will be on! Game starts at 6:30, so be prepared! Even though popcorn isn't raw, I may have to serve some.
Peg
Dwight P.
user 5978539
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 8
I'm not big on football so I totally missed that Feb. 7th was Superbowl Sunday. I don't think we can open this up to the whole raw community, poor Peg might end up with her house like Grand Central Station. If we are at 14 people now I think another 5-10 will have to be it. Maybe we can do another one in March or April on a larger scale if somebody has the space for it or possibly outside somewhere. Maybe Myakka State Park.
A former member
Post #: 1
My wife and I would posiibly like to go to another meetup...TOO few! We loved Jenna's last one and getting together makes you inspired that much more. It's a great support group.

Awareness is the key to wisdom,

Robin and Jon
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm new to the forum but am in desperate need of more raw recipes! Can I come too??? love struck

Stacey
Rick K.
user 9554425
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 3
Hi, Everyone,
For Rick, Alaya, Hana and me, 4 or 5 would be fine this Sunday.
When everyone decides, would you post the time and exact address?
Thanks! We are so looking forward to meeting you all! We recently moved here.
Warmly,
Gabrielle