Raw Sarasota Message Board › Mid meet-up get together and I now have a dehydrator

Mid meet-up get together and I now have a dehydrator

Peg N.
user 10187977
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 9
Welcome Stacey and Jon. When the weather gives us a break and I can open the patio up, we can host many more, so maybe next time we can open it up.
My address is 3966 Country View Drive. Telephone is 586-5339, my cell. This is in Countryplace with an entrance on both Beneva and Sawyer. It's south of Procter and if coming south on Beneva, it's the 2nd left turn, Countryplace Blvd. Go almost to the end and take the last right turn, CV Drive. Follow around 90 degree curve to right and take the 1st right into a short cul-de-sac. Park anywhere along the street. My driveway can handle 6 cars if well parked.
For those coming from Sawyer, take the 1st left and follow directions above.
Peg
Rick K.
user 9554425
Sarasota, FL
Hi, Everyone,
Is our get-together this coming Sunday at 4 or 5:00?
Also, at what address?
Thanks!
Gabrielle
Dwight P.
user 5978539
Sarasota, FL
The official start time is 5:00pm but if anyone wants to get there earlier, maybe to do some prep work, they can come at 3:00pm.
Peg N.
user 10187977
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 13
This is Peg who is hosting our wonderful potluck. The house will be open from 3 PM on. However, the bad news is that I had some work done on my other TV and now cannot get the only channel that broadcasts the SuperBowl. Rats!
I will contribute a kale salad for the event and a friend will bring a broccoli salad. Anyone else care to describe what they will be bringing?
Peg
Dwight P.
user 5978539
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 10
I will be bringing durian. Those who have never had it before will be in for a new experience.
Peg N.
user 10187977
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 14
Once more....
3966 Country View Drive. From Beneva, 2nd left turn south of Proctor into Countryplace. Follow the CP Blvd almost to the end and turn right onto Country View Drive. After the 90 degree right curve, turn into the cul-de-sac and it's the house on the right. Park in my driveway, the driveway of the house next door and on the street.
From Proctor, turn into Countryplace Blvd and turn left onto CV drive and follow directions.
My cell phone is 586-5339.
Peg
Dwight P.
user 5978539
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 11
The laptop I use for school died and the paper I have due tomorrow was on it. I have to try and recreate it by tomorrow so I'm not going to be able to come today. My apologies to Peg and the rest of you that you will not be able to have durian today. I hope you guys have a nice time getting to know each other and eating healthy raw food.
Peg N.
user 10187977
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 15
Oh Dwight, that's too bad. I've had problems with my computer too and hopefully, it's straightened out now. I just blame it on Microsoft.
We'll miss you and thank you for organizing from your end.

Peg
A former member
Post #: 29
I've been out of town and will be attending the potuck in a couple weeks. Have fun and see everyone soon!!
Dwight P.
user 5978539
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 12
So how did our first To-Do do ? How many people showed up and what kind of food was there ? Are Peg's fruit trees all bare now ?