addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Last Saturday's meeting

Last Saturday's meeting

Jenna
JennaRAW
Sarasota, FL
Did anyone show up at Sarasota News & Books Saturday? I asked everyone I saw whether they were there for a meeting & everyone said, "No." I think we'll all have to wear fruit hats to find each other in the crowd. Otherwise, we can walk in carrying a vegetable or piece of fruit. Why don't we do that next time? Bring your favorite (or most portable) fruit or veggie. That way we'll find each other easily. I'll be the one with the pumpkin balanced on my head :)

Jenna