add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Raw Sarasota Message Board › Anyone growing & selling sprouts?

Anyone growing & selling sprouts?

A former member
Post #: 30
Hi! I used to buy sunflower sprouts by the pound from Patrick's company (?? Door Organics?) but they don't seem to be in business any longer. Does anyone have any resources to purchase several pounds each week? I was growing them for a couple years but would prefer to buy them right now. Thank you!!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Pam,
I grow all my own wheatgrass, sunflower greens, pea shoots, and buckwheat lettuce in trays in dirt. I would be glad to grow more for your needs and sell them to you. However, I am away the month of July and would not be able to start until August. Does this interest you?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Pam,

You also might try Healthy Greens Organic Farms, 8190 Lake Ross Lane
Sanford, FL 32771-8913
(407) 323-3458

The woman who runs the place is Yvonne and has been willing to ship to me.

Hope this helps!

A former member
Post #: 31
Thank you for the information!
Katherine J.
user 11723894
Sarasota, FL
Post #: 2
Hi Pam

I also have a business selling wheatgrass and sunflower shoots by the tray or pound. Also sell many of the organic seeds for sprouts and shoots. If interested give me a call...Katherine @ Simplyorganix 941 544 4249