Raw Sarasota Message Board › Got a Vitamix? Willing to review it?

Got a Vitamix? Willing to review it?

A former member
Post #: 51
Hello Miami Raw Foodies,

I got a Vitamix 5200 about a year ago and have been using it almost everyday to make green smoothies and I like it a lot. It really helps me save time preparing raw foods. In any case, that's not the reason I'm posting this post. The reason I'm here is the current economy...totally unrelated, right? Well, stay with me. Due to the economy being what it is, my wife is currently unemployed (has been so for six months, she's even applied at Supermarkets and has had no luck) and despite filling out tons of applications she has not been able to find work. Having one income is putting a strain on us so I brainstormed some ideas and decided to join the Vitamix affiliate program to try to earn some extra income. I bought a domain (http://www.blenderofc...­) and am looking for reviews from those of you who have the Vitamix. Anything over 500 words along the lines of:

How long you've owned your Vitamix?
What do you like about it?
What do you NOT like about it?
What you use it for?
Experiences or stories (PG rated ; ) involving Vitamix

I don't want to just take the reviews and run so as an incentive, I plan on having a little contest for the most well done reviews - $100 for first prize, $50 for second, and the book "Green For Life" for third. Money can be received either through PayPal or Check.

I will post your reviews to the site within 24-48 hours of receiving them. If you want to participate, just send me your review to: teodor_c_l@yahoo.com with your name, city, and state in the subject line.

The winners will be announced November 10, 2010 (a month from now)

Thank you,

Teodor