Raw Sarasota Message Board › locally grown and organic veggie/fruits-Passion for Produce

locally grown and organic veggie/fruits-Passion for Produce

A former member
Post #: 14
Hi, My name is Michelle Silva. I am the organizer of the Passion for Produce buying club.
We have spots available for tomorrow pickup. The cost is $25. It's organic and/or locally grown (no pesticides). and often many heirloom varieties as well.. The produce is gorgeous and freshly harvested. I also have an aquaponics growing system, (over 3,000 plants) that uses fish (tilapia and goldfish) to fertilize in a system that will eventually supply additional locally grown organic produce to the club.
Please call 993-8993 or visit the "passionforproduce" Facebook page to get an idea of what is in the bag each week and to see pics of the system. I have posted what items we are getting in tomorrow's basket. The profile pic is of last weeks basket... a large amount of great food for a great price!