Learn to Live the Ultimate Holistic Lifestyle!
And Receive Tons of Recipes!
Register now at www.rawtrainer.com!
May 3-5, 2013
Location: Pure Health and Fitness, 13281 Prospect Road, Strongsville 44149
This weekend is about you!
Whether you are brand new to raw foods or a lifelong expert, this retreat will supply inspiration and adventure! Enhance your knowledge of raw food, healthy living and more than you could ever imagine. Learn how to prepare raw meals, snacks, smoothies, and desserts as well as bring a more holistic approach to your entire lifestyle. Be prepared for a hands-on, fun experience that will not only change your health, but your life! You will be able to take your education home to teach others and feel confident about your new lifestyle! PLUS… enjoy eating all kinds of awesome raw, life giving foods throughout the weekend.
Friday, May 3rd
• 5:00pm Registration & Refreshments
• 6:00-8:30pm Optimal Nutrition Lecture, Introduction to Raw Food Preparation Demonstration, and Raw Dinner
Saturday, May 4th
• 8:00-11:00am Optional Fitness Classes: Bootcamp, Barre, Yoga
• 11:30am-7:30pm Advanced Food Preparation, Raw Lunch, Dehydrating, Sprouting, Juicing, Kombucha, Stretching, Meditation, Raw Dinner
Sunday, May 5th
• 9:00am Optional All-Level Yoga
• 10:00am-3:00pm Smoothies and Raw Breakfast, Essential Oils, Homemade Organic Bodycare, Homemade Green Cleaning for your Home, Cleansing, Raw Lunch
Learn new tools to change your life in ways you may not have thought possible before! Feel Amazing!
This weekend will be led by Marisa DiCenso-Pelser, a Certified Living on Live Foods Chef and Instructor. Marisa also studied the Science of Raw Food Nutrition at the Living Light Culinary Institute in California. She earned her BS in Exercise Science from Cleveland State University.
Cost: $399 one time or 2 payments of $199
Register now at www.rawtrainer.com! Limited seating for this intimate in-depth training!