Tips and advice to help you on the journey~
Whether you are already vegan, or interested in learning more about being vegan, this is a great opportunity to learn from the knowledge and experience of our diverse group of presenters:
Anya Todd; Registered Dietician
Scott Lynch; Euclid Councilman, vegan family
Sandie Sajner; Vegan over 28 years, LPN, LMT and Raw food specialist
Zach Freidhof; Musician, Founder of Akron Peace Project, Akron Humanitarian of the Year
Steve Johnson; Vegan family, including 6 children
Bring additional questions as the panel covers these topics and more-
(or email your questions and topics to be considered for the event to: [masked] )
• Tips on healthy, tasty, easy foods to prepare
• Nutrition and health information
• Benefits to your health, the environment, and all beings
• Inner peace and global peace
• Understanding food labels- ingredients, organic, humane etc.
• Family and social issues and how to deal with them
Please join us, and invite your family and friends that could benefit from attending this presentation.
FREE vegan snacks provided.
Presented by Kind Vegan World- www.KindVeganWorld.com