September 16, 2011 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
The forecast for tomorrow evening is cloudy with a bit of rain, and temperatures in the upper 50s. It's not exactly swimming weather, but the cool temperatures should be ideal for an evening of games, bbqing, socializing and getting to know other awesome people. We'll be in the covered poolside Summer Kitchen area, which has plenty of seating and tables.
You are welcome to BYOB, but no glass is allowed. Please arrive between 7 and 7:30.
Have some fun off the court! Join the tennis meetup for game night. Play Spades, Cranium, Taboo, Guesstures, Jenga, Pictionary, Poker, Balderdash and more. Come to eat, play water volleyball, swim, laugh and socialize.
This event will be held at Tradition at Stonewater, which has a screened in Kitchen and sitting area with plenty of game tables and chairs. Alongside the pool are more tables and chairs, along with barbecue grills and a hot tub. Come out to have fun!
Whether you've been to an event before or not, Game Nights are a great way to have an enjoyable time while getting to know some truly genuine and interesting people. We'll have food and refreshments, but if you want alcohol, BYOB (no glass). If you have a favorite game, bring it along. If you would like to bring a dish or refreshment, you are welcome to. The $5 event fee goes towards items/food for the event.
Our No-Show policy applies to this event, so please only sign up if you'll definitely attend.
- Take I-540 West to the end (Hwy 55 West exit 66B)
- Make the very first left at traffic light (O'Kelly Chapel Road)
- Make the very first right at top of hill (Alston Avenue)
- Make the next two lefts to park in front of Pool or anywhere that is convenient.
- Enter the gate entrance to the pool
- If coming from Cary, take Hwy 55 West towards Durham
- Make first left after passing under 540
- See directions above for remaining turns
- Beef, Turkey & Vege Burgers
- BBQ Chicken
- Potato Salad
- Corn on the Cob
- Green Salad
- Soft Drinks & Water