Sep 10, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
September's speaker has changed. Luke has had a family emergency. Luke will be with us in Oct.
Rick Walton has agreed to step in. Highs & Lows of HMOs will be the focus.
• Looks at 3 Biggest Challenges to HMO Investors (Finding, Funding & Filling them !)
• Background : Share’s a bit of my journey getting into property investing and the trials, tribulations and handsome rewards for doing HMOs well.
• Touches on mindset – what is your why ?
• Will get attendees thinking about what is their strategy and FOCUS ?
• Shows some examples of real deals
• Crunches some numbers for the analytic types too
Focusing on low cost networking and rising prices
Each person will be asked to contribute £15 towards the cost of the meeting space. If for some reason you can not afford to pay the fee, just see me. I would rather have you attend and learn how to create more wealth in the future than quibble over the £15.00.
Payment is due via PayPal when you RSVP.
Real investing discussions. No overt selling from fellow attendees. The attendance fee covers the physical meeting cost. Everything else is the same.
Tip: If there is a specific topic that you want to discuss please go to the Ideas tab on the site. All you have to do is quickly share your topic or question. The system will let automatically let people know. Those who are interested in the same discussion will vote to signal their interest. We can then make sure the topic is discussed at an upcoming meeting.
Follow me on Twitter-> www.twitter.com/john_corey