Sep 9, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This month we have Steve Marshall from Positive Property Group joining us. Steve will be sharing his experiences of managing 'high end' HMO's in London.
A little more about Steve:
- Co-Founder of the Positive Property Group and MyLondonPlace
- Specialism in high-end London HMOs for young professionals
- Investment strategy designed to achieve maximum yield on desirable properties best positioned for capital growth
- Separate management company for high-end young professional market
- Investing in property for 3 years
- Portfolio focussed on Canary Wharf and Docklands
This months meeting will be hosted by Julie Hogbin of Property Fortress Education while John is making his way by bike from Lands End to John O'Groats!
We look forward to seeing you there :)
Each person will be asked to contribute £15 towards the cost of the meeting space. If for some reason you can not afford to pay the fee, just see me. I would rather have you attend and learn how to create more wealth in the future than quibble over the £15.00.
Payment is due via PayPal when you RSVP.
Real investing discussions. No overt selling from fellow attendees. The attendance fee covers the physical meeting cost.
Tip: If there is a specific topic that you want to discuss please send me a message.
Follow me on Twitter-> www.twitter.com/john_corey
www.PropertyFortress.com - Use the site to get specific answers to your questions or share what you know when others ask a question.