--Are You a New Real Estate Investor and Having Trouble Getting Started?
--Are You an Experienced Real Estate Investor Who Wants to Expand Your Knowledge in Today's Market?
Learning to be a Bird-Dog and/ or Wholesaler is a great way to "Get in the Game" and generate income by becoming a source of GREAT deals for OTHER investors.
Lot's of experienced investors start out as Bird-Dogs, Graduate to Wholesaling, then graduating to Flipping, ultimately graduating to holding and building long term wealth and passive income.
However, Bird-dogging and Wholesaling are NOT the "Get Rich Quick" schemes that many TV Shows or Self-Proclaimed "Gurus" would lead you to believe.
Wholesaling is like any other business in that being successful requires a Business Plan, Goals, and Specific Actions. Reading articles, or even taking a General Course will simply not cut it.
THE ANN ARBOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS CLUB DIFFERENCE:
We are here, we're going to be here. We do not teach you and then send you on your way. We teach, we coach, we PARTNER, we help you assemble your Power Team. We're with you every step of the way.
When you invest in us, we're invested in you, and you need to invest in yourself by investing in an education that will give you a great R.O.I. (Return on Investment).
This SIX-HOUR Workshop Comes with a 54 Page Workbook and ACTION PLAN that you can take out the door, Get in the Game, and start making money as a serious Real Estate Investor. Here are some of the topics we'll be covering:
1) Bird-Dog/ Wholesaling Overview
2) Common Real Estate Acronyms
3) Why's and How's of Wholesaling, including the OLD outdated ways currently taught elsewhere, our "Reverse Engineering" model, and how to build a database.
4) Marketing Yourself, Farming, Evaluating Neighborhoods.
5) Creating Your Investor Database.
6) How to Find Sellers.
7) How to Find Buyers
8) Working with the MLS and Internet Research
9) Property Analysis for Potential
10) Create Your Business Entity (LLC's and EIN's)
11) Negotiating With Sellers
12) How to Submit Offers
13) How to Assign Contracts (HINT: You Can't Do It the Way it Used to be done).
14) How to Handle Earnest Money Deposits, and Minimize Your Risk.
15) Contract Escape Clauses: Which ones to Use When.
16) Property Inspections: How to Know When to Walk.
17) How to Market Your Properties.
18) How to Show Properties to Potential Buyers.
19) Contract Assignments vs. LLC Transfers
20) Private Owned/ Bank Owned/ Gov't Owned: What you Can and Cannot do.
21) Contract Assignment Forms
22) Getting Earnest Money From End Buyers.
23) Transferring an LLC Paperwork
24) Using a Title Company
25) What to Expect at the Closing
26) What to Charge for Your Assignment
27) Your Bird-dog and Wholesaling ACTION PLAN
28) Joint Venture Opportunities with other Club Members
And, believe it or not, MUCH More!
LUNCH is included
A 54 Page Workbook is Included
A Recorded Version of the Workshop is Included.
FORMS, Documents, and Worksheets are Included.
You may pay at the door via check or Credit Card.
Any questions, please let us know, and we look forward to seeing you there!!