Hawaii Real Estate Investors Message Board › If I don't deliver I pay you...

If I don't deliver I pay you...

Paul V. X.
user 7817572
Group Organizer
Honolulu, HI
Aloha,
My good friend, mentor and business associate Meir Ezra and I will be hosting a two-day seminar on August 17th & 18th right here in Honolulu.
Meir has built 24 successful multi-million dollar companies in 26 countries - one of them he grew within three years to generate $100,000,000 in revenue.  He will teach proven strategies to build your company into a Perfect Business Model so that you too can have the freedom and quality of life you want and deserve, with less stress and headaches than you've ever imagined possible.
Find out for yourself here: www.PaulGuaranteesResults.com[/url­]
The great news is there is a local event right here in Honolulu August 17th & 18th at the Hyatt Place Waikiki, 9a - 6p each day. These events are also being held in cities across the country so I encourage you to share this information with others: www.PaulGuaranteesResults.com[/u­rl]
NOTE:  There is a modest $99 fee to register. I've committed to refund you DOUBLE ($198) if you feel the event was a waste of your time. The only thing you have to do is register for $99 and attend both days of the event and again if you're not happy for any reason I'll refund DOUBLE ($198).
You will learn how to overcome your limitations and experience more joy, happiness and freedom, with less stress and work, and more financial rewards than ever before. This is the two-day seminar that will bring you the real results you have been waiting for and I GUARANTEE IT!
Click here now: www.PaulGuaranteesResults.com[/url]­ so that you can attend this event as my special guest.
To your success and transformation,
Paul
Paul V. Xavier
Founder/President Hawaii Real Estate Investors

P.S. This is not a multi-speaker sell-a-thon event. You will experience two days PACKED with ROCK-SOLID CONTENT to help take your business, your income -- and your lifestyle -- to the next level. This is why I can PERSONALLY COMMIT to Refunding You DOUBLE if you feel this event was a waste of your time.

Register Now & Decide For Yourself: www.PaulGuaranteesResults.com[­/url]