The Vancouver Real Estate Investing Meetup Group Message Board › Invest in RV park/ recreation land on the sunshine coast

Invest in RV park/ recreation land on the sunshine coast

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello all

I own 12.5 acres of land in Pender Harbour on the sunshine coast that I am interested in turning into a cash generating RV park. Much work has already been done but I don't have enough cash to complete the project anytime soon and as such prefer to take on some partners/ investors. This is a pretty fail safe long term investment that offers immediate cash flow, long term growth, and the enjoyment of having a recreational get away only 2 hours from the city that would be shared by all the investors. There will be a swimming pond on the property and the land is well situated a few minutes walk from both the ocean and lake. I am looking for investors with a minimum of $50,000 to invest. All investors will become shareholders in the Co. that currently owns the land

Feel free to contact me and I will gladly share more info with serious investors

mark