The Vancouver Real Estate Investing Meetup Group Message Board › FREE Real Estate Education Night ~ Free tickets end Aug 28th 2013.

FREE Real Estate Education Night ~ Free tickets end Aug 28th 2013.

A former member
Post #: 1
Last chance to Grab FREE Tickets to Savvy Freedom’s Real Estate Investing in Today’s Economy tickets happening September 9, 2013 at 6:30pm.

At 10 p.m. August 28th the Promo Code (VIP_AG) will be disabled and you will have to pay $25 to get in!

Savannah “Rich Mom” Ross has soooo much to share and the info you will get will leave you thirsty to know more. Really! I promise!

Today’s world is about “credit” and by not being educated in understanding it and using it to your advantage is, well, like sticking your head in the sand.

Problem is… when you have your head stuck in the sand your ass is up in the air and vulnerable to get a kicked!. ~ I like this analogy because it gives a good visual.

There ARE ways to make money without working in a day job, you just have to use your SMARTS…. But first you have to find out what you don’t know!

Savannah Ross will tell you exactly how she got to the top and share the strategies she used. You just have to show up and listen!

It’s FREE right now.. but set to expire in 6 days! Sign up now.

Why is it FREE and why am I hosting this event? That’s easy. The World needs more knowledge.

I am heavily involved in real estate (realtor, mortgage broker, home owner and real estate investor), ok maybe totally submerged in real estate (lol) and I am convinced that real estate as an investment vehicle, is the STRONGEST Assets Class in the WORLD and more people need to know about it! (I’m not going to rant about WHY, but it is!)

You gotta get your bum in the seat to this event and open your ears and mind to the concepts and strategies that will be introduced. You don’t know what you “don’t know” and you can’t change things until you “know” what you don’t know. ~ Phewf, that’s a tongue twister.

I can’t make this opportunity any easier for you. It’s up to you….

The event is September 9th , 2013 at 6:30 pm at the Pacific Inn Hotel in South Surrey and you can register here now.
Tickets will be $25 per person after 10pm Aug 28th, 2013 & $100 at the door.

You can learn more at www.savvyfreedom.com