addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Oakland Real Estate Buying & Investing Meetup Group Message Board › Tuesday meeting 2/12/2013

Tuesday meeting 2/12/2013

Antoine
user 3381201
Oakland, CA
Hello All:

I know this meeting will be in competition with the State of the Union Address.

And although President's Obama message is very important to all of us, I am going to give you very important information, relevant if you are a buyer or seller in this market.

I am going to give a fairly detailed overview of the current real estate market, and why prices are going up fairly fast. I will have 2011 and 2012 statistics.

I will also talk about the influential factors in this market and where they may likely go in this coming year, like interest rates as an example.

I spoke with several mortgage bankers and have their information about the market as well.

So you are more than welcome to join me. Allow me to point out again that people who are trying to "sell" something in my meet up meetings are not welcome. There are plenty of other meet up meetings where you can do that.

C U soon.

Antoine