"AREA" Arlington Real Estate Association of Investors
The "AREA" Arlington Real Estate Association of Investors was formed in January of 2006 in Arlington, Texas. It currently has more than 4,700 members on it's mailing list. Not all members have signed up with Meetup at this time. The members are mostly active investors, but there are a number of real estate support people who regularly attend. Dennis J. Henson
, full time investor and inventor of Evaluate My Deals
*, is the organizer.
AREA's purpose is to provide a forum for networking with other real estate investors and support people. A free training class is taught at each meeting by an experienced professional real estate investor.
Support materials for our meetings may be found at Real Estate Investor Training
We also encourage you to join the Real Estate Investor's Forum
and become an active member.
Hope to see you at the next meeting and best of luck with with your real estate investing. "awesome!" - matt Dennis has a passion that shows through in his demeanor. He is very experienced and is extremely inviting to all who attend. He picks his topics wisely and has excellent rapport with the group." Frank Curtin "Spectacular! I will attend next month. " Teresa Wilhite
Topics for these classes have included:
* Nothing Down Deals
* Getting Started Investing in Real Estate - Keys To Success
* Funding Your Real Estate Investments
* Rent-To-Own vs Lease Option
* Determining Value and Preparing To Make Profitable Offers
* Why Invest In Real Estate
* How To Get Started Investing In Real Estate
* A Dozen Ways To Buy Real Estate With Very Little Or None Of Your Own Money
* How To Improve Your Credit Score By 50 Points With Little Effort And No Cost
* Time Management for the Real Estate Investor
* How to Build Wealth Investing in Real Estate
* Getting Rich in a Buyer's Market
* Buying Property "Subject To"
* Finding Good Deals
* Short Sales
* What it Takes for Real Estate Investors To Succeed
* Making Money Purchasing Homes at Auctions
* 5 Things Needed to Put Together a Good Bid
* Selling Houses in Lightening Speed
* Judgment Recovery System
* The 5 M's of Real Estate Investing
* How to Build a Better You
* Probate Property
* Making Big Money Wholesaling Property
* Buying Homes Scheduled for Foreclosure
* The Ultimate Buying and Selling Machine
* Buying Property on the Courthouse Steps
* Are You Dumb Enough to be Rich in Today's Market
* 1031 Exchanges
* How to Sell in Any Market by Understanding Comps
* Multi-family Millions
* How to Organize Your Real Estate Portfolio
* Real Estate Wealth on Auto Pilot
* Using the Government's 8K Program to Market Real Estate
* Private Money
*Collecting Fast Cash Buying Free & Clear Houses
*Commercial Real Estate Investing Tips
*Texas Buy and Hold'emDennis:
"These meetings have been great. Good information & great networking.". Steve K.
Meetings are interactive and participation by the attendees is encouraged. Each year a number of nationally famous guest make presentations to the group. Some of our guests have included Best Selling author Bill Barnett, HomeVestors President Dr. John Hayes, Jackie Lange and Larry Goins to name a few. Later this year we have scheduled nation real estate super stars Richard Roop and Mike Butler.
In addition to the free monthly meetings AREA offers it's members monthly advanced real estate investment training classes, workshops and even a real estate training cruise. "Every meeting leaves me wishing I didn't have to wait a month for next one." Ron Strebeck
Dennis and Norma Henson are the organizers of the group and Roger Paschal is the Chairman of the Board of advisers. Dennis is president of Vanguard Marketing & Investments, Inc.
and is a full time investor, coach and trainer. Visit Real Estate Investor Training
for reports and training materials on real estate investing. AREA Sponsors: Please click here to visit our sponsors page...Thank You!
* Evaluate My Deals
is an indispensable real estate bidding tool.