addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Victoria Real Estate Investing Group (REI) Message Board › Cash Flow Property under $400,000

Cash Flow Property under $400,000

Josh P.
user 3727560
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Have a look at www.2245pyrite.com

This house has 2 x three bedroom suites and will rent for an estimated $2400/month. I have an almost identical property just down the street.

With 20% down a 30 year variable rate mortgage at 3% will carry for $1349.13. (and you should be able to get a better interest rate than that). Throw another estimated $300/month in for taxes and insurance and you're up about $750/month.That's not so bad.

If you have any questions or want to have a look let me know.

"Referrals are the foundation of my business and the best thanks I can receive. Please feel free to let your friends, family and coworkers know if you are happy with the service you receive, and let me know if you aren't."[/url]

Josh Prowse P.R.E.C.

To Sell Your House

Talk To Josh Prowse

250-661-JOSH (5674)

www.joshuaprowse.com­

Free investment group at www.realestate.meetup.com/474­