The Victoria Real Estate Investing Group (REI) Message Board › Investment property. Vendor will finance!!!

Investment property. Vendor will finance!!!

Josh P.
user 3727560
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
A little while ago I sent out some details on a 2 story 1970's house, with 3 beds up and a separate 3 bed suite down I have listed for $399,900.

This is very very similar to my first revenue property (which I still have and has been cash flowing nicely for over 3 years now).

The seller is willing to entertain a vendor take back mortgage of up to 10% I have just learned.

My property, set up essentially the same, rents for just over $2400/mth, and this one has int he past as well, but is no vacant.

If you are interested in an affordable cash flow positive investment property with some vendor financing available let me know and I can get you more details.

There will be another meet-up scheduled soon to further our discussion for joint investing. Maybe this would be a good property to do that with.If you would be interested in Jv on this let me know. 8 people at $10,000 down each, or 4 in the short term, and she carries 10%.

I would be interested in being involved either way.

Josh